Flaws♡ ‏


Bonjour'!

Yuyui Sharif. batch 97's an. sabahan's. I'm Abah's little girl and forever young. If you gonna search something, in below box!


Tagboard


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: Effa Yuyui Sharif & Yuyui Sharif II
: @yuyusharif
:Flawersxx_
: Yuyui.sharif@yahoo.com

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
37 things about me !
Jumaat, 18 Oktober 2013 | 0 Diamond[s]
1. Single / Taken : complicated._
2. Girl Bestfriend : Rara, meck, naney, dayy’ & nadiaa.
3. Boy Bestfriend : esal & boboi.
4. Nickname : effa, yuyui & khun'.
5. Favorite Drink : milo, juice & susu coklat.
6. Favorite Food : masakan sendiri, ibu & abah
7. Last Person I Texted : dayyah.
8. Last Person Who Made Me Smile : esal. HAHAHAHAHHAA_
9. Do I Have Mental problems : tedaa, tp kADANG-KADANG KELUAR GILA :(
10. Something I Cant Live Without : oxygem, family, friend & Allah swt.
11. Last Person I Called : ESAL.
12. Am I In Love : everyday i’m in love_
13. Last Thing I Ate : NASI GORENG DAGING.
14. Who Did I Last Say I Love You To : E*AL.
15. Birthday : 26 august 1997
16. Cutest Boy that I like : Dydyl, milton, Putra Aqwa, Eyqal & Yayan.
117. Cutest Girl that I like : Liyana/leya. , Didie & Dadek.
18. Someone I Love : allah swt, Family, bestfriend_
19. Someone I Hate : Hm, ntahlah. 
20. Super Best friend : naney, dayy’, rara, meck & nadia.
21. Believe In God : YES ! sure.
22. Someone I Miss : Esal, nenek & budak-budak taska. :(
23. Who was My Last crush : _____.

24. Last Person That Made Me Laugh : B'CALLING SAMA DAYYAH :)
25. Favorite Song : semua lagu Naif band, the beatle and more.
26. Current Crush : _____
27. Is This Year The Best Year Of Your Life : yaa, sbb baru rasa mana kawan yg btul? Hihi.
28. Do You Like Malay Food ? : okay lah :)
29. How Old Are You ? : tahun dpn spm candidate & 17 young teen girl, hihi_
30. Do You Regret Anything From Your Past : YESSSS. boleh re-start balek ne hidup?
31. Do You Believe In True Love : yeaaa. Maybe.
32. Do You Have An Attitude: suka gigit kuku, panas baran & annoy sometime.
33. What Is Your Real Name : Shariffah Nurul Nabillah Bte Sharif Abdul Ghani
34. Are You Scared Of Spiders : ndaa -.- geli ja.
35. Do You Type Fast : yaaaaa. Memang :p
36. Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart : ndatau, maybe ;3
37. Would You Live With Someone Without Marrying Them : ndamau, mau kekasih halal